Monday, February 26, 2007

Ok here is the scoop...

Basically in a 2 year period I have failed the PT Test 4 times in a row.

After the 3rd time I recieved an LOR or Letter Of Reprimand

After the 4th time I recieved another LOR and a UIF or U (something) Information File

Today I test again my waist went from a 44 to a 42. Although this does show a marked improvement it is a little too late. It is my fifth failure. The CC can offically boot me out in 30-60 days it is up to her. More then likely she will do exactly that.

Suprisingly I am not depressed, a bit pissed off and frustrated....But just know this is my fault and no one elses. I cannot and will not blame anyone for this. They are not black balling me or what ever you would call it. Everything done so far has been by the book and they are trying to help me.

Something funny happened on friday. I went to see that Captain who is in charge of the PT program, anyway she was reviewing some paperwork and mentioned that she wanted to schedule me for all sorts of classes abotu managing my weight and eating healthy etc. I have been to them all before. Anyway I looked her straight in the eye and asked "Why Bother?" "I mean you are going to kick me out anyway, why bother wasting the goverments time and money?" That wasn't well received....and I was scheduled for the classes anyway...

No comments: